Seagrove Beach derives its apt name from the grove of magnolia, hickory, and pine trees surrounding the area and its serene beachfront that still remain today. Indeed, today, the groves of magnificent trees hold nearly the same power of beauty as the stunning Emerald Coast itself, bringing a classical look to this developing area.
In recent times, Seagrove has developed from an intersection into a small community of diverse residences and respected eateries. Residences range from newly developed cottages to older beach homes, each one holding its own unique style. Eateries such as Seagrove Market Cafe, Whiskey Bravo, and Cowgirl Kitchen bring the area a new lively presence.
Experience classical beauty in combination with a hint of modern style in a Seagrove beach vacation rental, and treat your family to a wonderful beach vacation.
PRIVATE RENTAL COTTAGE ON THE BEACH WITH UNOBSTRUCTED VIEWS OF THE GULF! Seagrove beach boardering Seaside. 3 BEDROOMS/SLEEPS 8, 2.5 BATHROOMS.
1760 Sq. Ft.
Have you ever dreamed of a vacation where you literally walk out the back door onto a huge private deck and you have unobstructed phenomenal views of the Gulf and your own access to the beach? Or even experiencing that view from your own very large private pool off the back deck as well? Azure offers all of this along with a central location directly on 30A a few streets away from Seaside town center and highway 395 and your closest grocery store!
This Florida beach cottage has a King Master bedroom which looks out over the back deck and the Gulf, a Queen bedroom and bedroom with 2 Twins at the front of the house and an open-concept vaulted ceiling living room, dining area and kitchen all which overlook the breathtaking views out over the water. There is a bonus room on the second floor with a sectional couch and TV as well as a room with a Full sized bed in it.
- Sleeps 8
- Panoramic views of the Gulf and dunes off of the main living space and master bedroom
- 3 bedrtooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a bonus second floor tv room and private separate full bed
- Vaulted ceilings in the main open-concept living room with sliding glass doors that look directly out over the blue waters of the Emerald Coast
- Very pirvate and LARGE pool and deck with a staircase down to the beach from the deck
- TVs in each of the bedrooms plus a 60" flat screen TV in the living room
- Full sized washer and dryer in the garage pull in
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY during Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
Additional Rental Charges:
Administrative Fee $185
Damage Insurance $69 covers up to $3000 in reported damage
Departure Cleaning Fee $220
Sales and Local Taxes 11%
|Price Per Night||from $345|
|Price Per Week||from $2415|