Viridian | Seagrove Unit 402
Viridian Penthouse 402 will provide your family with the ultimate,luxury vacation of their dreams. This designer decorated, five bedroom penthouse provides two gulf-view master suites and three large guest bedrooms which provide plenty of space for the whole family. You will be blown away by the massive outdoor living space which has panoramic and stunning views of the gulf waters and coastline views all the way to Destin. One beach set up (2 chairs, 1 umbrella) is provided March 1 - October 31.
Wide open spaces greet you when you walk through the door to your 4,025 square foot vacation home. The penthouse is located on the fourth floor of the building and has elevator access. When walking through the hallway, the view from the floor to ceiling windows will take your breath away. Once you catch your breath, you will find two guest bedrooms, on the right side of the hallway. The first guest bedroom has a King sized bed, closet, limited views of the gulf and access to the shared, Jack and Jill bathroom. From the King guest room, continue walking down the hall and you will find the second guest bedroom which is over-sized and features two queen sized beds, partial gulf views and access to the shared Jack and Jill bathroom which has a double vanity and a walk-in shower. The closet for the double queen bedroom is across the hall from the bedroom. The laundry room and half bath are locate on the left side of the hallway, opposite of the guest bedrooms.
The hallway leads to the open and spacious kitchen, dining and living area. The kitchen is a dream for those of you that love to cook. There is lots of counter space for food prep and serving your gourmet meal. You also have a huge pantry for food storage. The dining area is just beyond the kitchen and has a gorgeous table and chairs with seating for eight and four bar stools located at the breakfast bar. The living area definitely steals the show with the incredible views from the floor to ceiling windows. You will have plenty of room for everyone to spread out and relax with two large sofas and multiple side chairs to choose from.
Located to the right of the dining area in the first master suite featuring gulf views, a king sized bed, ensuite bath with double vanity and oversized shower with two shower heads. The master suite also has a seating area which is perfect for reading a book or sitting and looking out at the gulf views or people watching along 30A. On the opposite side of the dining area are the two remaining bedrooms. The first of these two rooms is a guest bedroom that has a a king sized bed and ensuite bath with a shower. The second of the two bedrooms on this side is the second master suite. The suite features the same amazing gulf views as the first master suite, as well as a king sized bed, chairs for reading a book, and an ensuite bathroom with a double vanity and a walk-in shower.
The star of the show is the outdoor living space. The deck is quite spacious and features glass railings for unobstructed views of the gulf. There is a bulit in gas grill and sink for those that like to barbeque. There is a large, outdoor dining table with seating for 10, as well as multiple conversational seating areas.
The designated beach access is located just across the street from the building and has a wonderful grassy, green space and a boardwalk that leads down to the beach.
The Viridian property is located on the corner of Highway 30A and Highway 395. The Surfing Deer restaurant is located on the first floor of the building and makes an easy choice for a wonderful dinner. Just on the North side of the parking area is the famous Seagrove Village Market which serves up fantastic food for lunch and dinner. This property has one designated parking space. If you have other vehicles, they can be parked in the shared parking lot, however spaces are not guaranteed during peak seasons.
If you are looking for a spacious, luxurious, and impeccably decorated home for your vacation, look no further. Viridian penthouse 402 is your perfect home away from home.
- Sleeps 12
- 4,025 square feet of luxury
- Beautiful views of the Gulf from the main living space and two master suites
- 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms
- High ceilings throughout the condo and floor to ceiling windows that look directly out over the designated green space and the Gulf
- Large balcony with outdoor dining and ample seating
- TVs in each of the bedrooms plus a TV in the living room
- Full sized washer and dryer in the laundry room
- THIS PROPERTY DOES NOT HAVE A POOL
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
- BIKES: 1 beach cruiser per bedroom are provided with this property
- BEACH CHAIRS: 1 beach set (2 chairs, 1 umbrella) are provided March 1 - October 31.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY during Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AMEX credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.