Bella Vita | 2132 E Co Hwy 30A
From the quaint parking pergolas to the perfect Seaside location, Bella Vita is the perfect home for your beach vacation. When you pull into the driveway, you will know you are in a special place. Located only 1 block from the town center of Seaside, you won't even have to move your car for whole trip as you can walk to shopping and restaurants in minutes. The first floor entrance leads you into the secondary living area where you can relax and watch your favorite movie. There are doors leading from this living space to the back porch which is only a few step to the West Ruskin pavilion and beach access. There are three guest bedrooms located on the first floor. The first guest bedroom features a king sized bed and an ensuite bath with double vanities and a walk-in rain shower. There is also access to the side porch, which has a swing, that is perfect for relaxing in the late afternoon breezes. The second guest bedroom has a queen sized bed and connecting bath that features a tub/shower combo. The third guest bedroom has two built-in twin sized beds, a twin trundle bed and a bath with a tub/shower combo.
Your main living space is located on the second floor and provides elegant, yet comfortable space to build memories with your family. The master bedroom has a beautiful, king sized bed, an ensuite bath that provides two separate vanity areas, soaking tub with jets and another luxurious walk-in rain shower. You also have a balcony off the side of the master that has fantastic views to the beach access pavilion and the Gulf. The open concept living, dining, and kitchen area is also located on the second floor. The living space has three comfortable, creamy white sofas with blue accents. Just off of the living area is the kitchen, equipped with high end appliance and the dining area which has seating for 8. There are balconies off both sides of the living room. One of our favorite living areas in this house is the balcony on the front side of the house. This is a large area facing 30A; it's the perfect place to view to the town center, 30A and watch the happenings in and aroudn the center of Seaside. If you are looking for a quiet, serene and beautiful gulf view, walk to the balcony on the back of the home which has glass railings to provide unobstructed views out to the water. From this balcony, walk up the spiral staircase to the viewing deck. This is what you came here for! Breathtaking, unobstuctive views of the sugar white sands and blue green waters. This will be your favorite place to watch the dolphins play in the surf during the day and watch the sun set every night.
"Bella Vita" is the perfect place to get away and appreciate the beautiful life of Seaside!
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms (2 King, 1 Queen, 2 twins and a twin trundle)
- 4 1/2 Baths
- Two indoor living areas
- Three outdoor living areas (1 downstairs facing 30A and 2 upstairs - 1 facing 30A and one face the Gulf of Mexico!
- Gulf views from 2nd and 3rd level decks and off of the master bedroom deck
- Parking available for 2-3 cars under designated pergolas (and additional parallel parking in front, if needed)
- On the beach side of 30A, 1 block from Seaside town center
- Updated technology including a mesh eero wifi network, smark tvs w/cable in every room and a brand new sonos system with built-in speakers throughout the house
- 2nd living area
- King guest bedroom and bath w/attached porch, swing and deck area on the sode of the house
- Queen guest bedroom and bath
- Twin guest bedroom and bath
- Laundry room on the first landing on staircase leading to second floor
- King Master Suite with ensuite bath, including soaking tub w/jets and walk-in rain shower. Private Master Balcony
with views out to gulf
- Main living space with three sofas
- Kitchen with granite counters and high end appliances
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Balcony on front of house with views to Seaside town center
- Balcony on back side of house with views out to the Gulf. Spiral staircase leading from balcony to the viewing deck
- Spiral staircase leading from balcony to the 3rd floor viewing deck
- Unobstructed beach and gulf views
- Seating for 4
- Cable TV and Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.