Dune is thrilled to introduce you to our Maintenance Director, Perry Birger! Perry has managed or overseen several large scale remodel and installation projects for homeowners in 2018 as well as heading up the Dune Maintenance Department.
Originally from Chattanooga, Tennessee area, Maintenance Director Perry Birger brings 15+ years of
on-site General Contracting experience to the Dune Vacation Rentals team. Perry specializes in outdoor
space remodels & installations, custom interior finishes, and everything in between. Dune Vacation
Rentals Maintenance Department recent projects include: Roofing, Decks, Power-Washing, Interior/Exterior
Painting, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Landscape Enhancement and Custom Interior Millwork.
Interested in Dune’s Property and Home Maintenance? Whether your primary residence, second home, or investment property Dune’s Home Maintenance service is dedicated to providing homeowners with quality home maintenance, exceptional customer service, and professional project management!
Full-Service Maintenance Package (Roll-over hours available for other project completions)
● Walk grounds and perimeter for any issues
● Check doors and windows to ensure they are locked and secure
● Ensure exterior lights are working
● Landscape lighting and sprinkler monitoring
● Ensure AC, heat and humidistat are set properly and working
● Check for signs of pest infestation and treat
● Check windows, walls, ceilings, toilets, under sinks and HWH for signs of water leaks and
● Check interior lights and replace common bulbs specialty lights extra
● Run faucets, showers and flush toilets
● Replace air filters as required
● Verify fridge and freezer are working properly
● Run dishwasher and washing machines monthly: dry seals
● Any general maintenance requested by owner
● Landscaping services
● General handyman services
● Door and cabinet hardware adjustments
● Minor equipment repairs
● Minor carpentry repairs
● Curtain and rod maintenance
● Minor plumbing and electrical work
● Minor painting and touch-ups
● Door and window trim polishing
● Coordinate and meeting of specialty contractors : Property access
● Perform spring and fall HVAC scheduled maintenance
● Perform preventative maintenance on ALL appliances
● Test smoke detectors and replace batteries annually
● Power wash decks and entryways to remove mildew and pollen
● Wash windows annually
● Storm Preparation and Weather Services as Needed
● Hurricane preparation and property monitoring
● Storm debris clean-up
● Freeze preparation and property monitoring
October is well know along the Emerald Coast as Homeowners Month, and Dune Real Estate Company is the premier property maintenance provider to luxury vacation homes on 30A, commercial properties, and full-time residences. With weekend events, fall festivities, and Homeowner responsibilities, not much time remains for investment property repairs or new projects. While the weather shifts slightly from too hot to just right, the events of Autumn begin to unfold, and the beach beckons to those that seek serenity, 30A welcomes Homeowners back to their piece of paradise.
Summer season may have taken a toll on your investment property or you might be in the market for a fresh face for fall, be it a new coat of paint on the exterior, or an interior renovation, Dune Real Estate Company’s Maintenance Team offers an array of Owner Services to accommodate maintenance requests throughout the shoulder seasons and the entire year.
Choose from a variety of maintenance offerings, from hourly to annually, to accommodate not only your schedule, but to allow you the most enjoyable visit to your community, South Walton. Dune Real Estate Company is available for service quotes and project estimates as well as ongoing maintenance services to ensure your investment remains in the best condition for enhanced longevity and the most successful return.