433 Western Lake Drive
ULTIMATE IN LUXURY RENTAL! MAGNIFICENT WESTERN LAKE VIEWS!
Over 6100 Sq. Ft.
Located in the most desirable WaterColor District - THE PARK DISTRICT! This home is a short walk to the beach and all the central services of WaterColor including the shops, workout facility, the WaterColor Inn and the Fish Out of Water restaurant. But it's the stunning grandeur, quality and setting of this home that will surely captivate you.
Six Seater Golf Cart included with the rental
Large yet very much like home. Stunning attention to detail. Finest quality materials and furnishings used throughout. Professionally decorated. Marble, Granite, Reclaimed Farm Wood beams and Cypress/Shiplap Walls, Chicago Reclaimed Brick, Plush bedding, River Rock. Chef's kitchen, Oversized Pantry, Wet bars. Unobstructed views of the preserve and Western Lake. Serenity and luxury at it's finest in WaterColor! Don't miss out on your perfect vacation.
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Large King Bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms plus 2 Bunks (4 Twins)
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- High ceilings, bright, and impeccably decorated down to the movie theater seats
- Open-concept first floor ideal for the large capacity that this home accommodates
- King Master Suites on the first and second floors
- Ideal for 2 or 3 families
- Six seater Golf Cart included for guest over 21 years of age to drive
- Game space/TV area on second floor landing and additional tv lounge area on third floor landing with a wet bar
- Movie theater room with 6 plush reclining chairs for those rainy days
- Sonos available
- Private Pool and several balconies
- Very Large outside living room, fireplace, kitchen with grill, TV and dining table
- 2 Garage spaces plus additional room for 2 cars in driveway private setting overlooking Western Lake
- Elevator available upon request for handicap needs
Watercolor Amenities: Nearly 50 percent of WaterColor’s property is dedicated to open space and preservation areas. Western Lake, a 220 acre rare coastal dune lake, borders the community where owners and guests alike can canoe, kayak or sail. The Gulf’s emerald waters are only steps away or one of the many community pools can be taken advantage of. Enjoy dining at Fish Out of Water overlooking the dunes and Gulf, or the BaitHouse overlooking Western Lake. Extensive woodland trail systems are perfect for biking and hiking, or enjoy relaxing in one the many green spaces such as Cerulean Park.
- King Master Bedroom Suite with private full bath (soaker tub and stand-up shower, double vanities)
- Wood paneled office at the front of the house tucked away for those quick business calls or work projects
- Half bath
- Large open concept living space with gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, wine refrigerator, ice maker, dishwasher and a center island with seating for 5 overlooking the spacious living room with a 50' flat screen tv and open dining room with seating for 8
- High ceilings and gorgeous wood beams compliment the furnishings on this first floor
- French doors that open up onto the back patio with seating and private pool
- Very large screened in outdoor living room, dining table, gas grill outdoor kitchen with flat screen tv
- Full sized stacked washer and dryer laundry room
- Mud room off of garage
- 2 car garage
- Outdoor shower
- 4 total king bedrooms with private bathrooms
- Breathtaking King Master Suite with vaulted ceilings, 4 poster bed, quiet sitting area with 2 chaise lounges overlooking the serene park and lake views, private balcony, exquisite bathroom with separate vanities, shower, soaker tub with views and extra large walk-in closet
- King suite over garage has a private wet bar
- Second laundry room with two full sized side-by-side units
- Sectional with flat screen TV and gaming table on second floor landing
- Wet bar at top of stairs with two sofas and flat screen TV on the landing
- King Suite with built in bunk beds (2 twins) ideal for a young family
- Separate bunk room with 2 twins
- Theater room with projection TV
- Ideal floor for kids!
- Extremely centrally located – just a quick walk to the Lake House and a few minutes walk to the beach and beach club
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart reservations in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. 850-622-2000 http://www.electriccartcompany.com/
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY during Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATES:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.