Long Term Employment Opportunity with Dune Vacation Rentals
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join the team!
Dune is a leading vacation rental company serving 30A!
Due to growth, we are looking for a Maintenance Technician/Maintenance Person to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of premises. You will perform maintenance tasks of great variety such as HVAC maintenance, drywall, painting and light plumbing. A Maintenance Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines. The goal is to maintain the homes and common areas in the best possible condition.
• Survey homes and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
• Assist vacationing guest with maintenance related problems as they arise.
• Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
• Assist team maintenance technicians with ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
• Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
• Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
• Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
• Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
• Conduct general upkeep procedures and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
• Proven experience as maintenance technician
• HVAC and Mechanical service and repairs preferred by not required
• Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
• Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
• Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
• Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
• Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
• High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
• HVAC/Refrigerant: 2 year (preferred)
• 2+ years of residential maintenance experience
• Must have Electrical, Plumbing, Appliances Carpentry/Construction Skills
• Must have own transportation to get to work.